Thursday, February 20, 2020 -
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Ends Sunday @ the Elks Club in Derby @ Noon.
Dinner and Prizes to follow.
Wright's -- 48 Community Dr, Newport, VT 05855
Sunday @ Elks -- 3736 US Route 5, Derby, VT 05829
FEBRUARY 20-23, 2020
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. All entries MUST have a valid Vermont Fishing License. All VT F&W rules and regulations must be followed or entry will be immediately disqualified.
1a. Only 2 NORTHERN PIKE per day can be entered.
1b. Only 2 PERCH per day can be entered, minimum length of 8" Only 1 PERCH can be entered for the duration of the Derby toward the 4-wheeler.
2. All fish MUST be fresh and weighed in at Wright’s Sport Shop: Thursday 6 AM to 7 PM, Friday 6 AM to 7 PM, Saturday 6 AM to 6 PM, (With the exception of Saturday Absolutely NO WEIGH-INS FOR ADULTS BETWEEN 3 TO 5:30 PM due to the Youth Derby.) and Sunday at the Elks Club 8 AM to noon. Tournament ends at noon February 23rd. You must be in the Elks Club by noon Sunday and prizes will be awarded at approximately 2 PM.
3. If there is a tie in a fish category the winner will be determined by length.
4. A fish can only be entered in one category.
5. NO BASS will be allowed in the ADULT DERBY!
6. Per State of Vermont Regulations, live fish can not be transported to the weigh station.
7. YOUTH DERBY: ALL fish to be weighed in by 4p.m. with awards to follow. Regular derby weigh-in’s to start back up at 5:30p.m. and end promptly at 6 p.m.
8. Management of Wright’s Sport Shop has final say on all weights and entries.
LAKES & PONDS: Big Averill, Big Salem, Caspian, Crystal, Echo, Little Averill, Little Salem, Maidstone, Memphremagog, Seymour, Shadow, Willoughby, Brownington, Carmi & Nelson, Clyde, Derby, Harvey’s, Island Pond, Joes, Norton, Peacham and Wallace.
FISH CATEGORIES: Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Brown Trout, Walleye, Northern Pike & Perch. (No bass allowed in the adult derby.)
MINIMUM LENGTHS: Lake Trout 24”, Salmon 20”, Rainbow & Brown Trout 20”, Northern Pike 28”, Walleye 18” and Yellow Perch 8”